We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our personal information handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations.
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the Platform, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments), communicate with you, convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with GetSupp, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve GetSupp. You can choose not to give/provide us certain information, but then you might not be able to use GetSupp.
Collection and use of Your Information
When you use our Platform, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. When you use our Platform, we collect information either directly from you, passively from you by using tracking tools such use of browser cookies, Google Analytics and we may collect information about you from third parties such as integrated social media platforms. In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular Service, Product or feature on the Platform.
- We may track your buying behaviour, preferences, and other information that you choose to provide on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- We may collect personal information (such as email address, delivery/shipping/billing address, name, phone number,, personal health related information and other payment instrument details) from you when you set up an account or transact with us or participate in any event or contest. While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order for Products or consuming our online content or Services) do require registration. We use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or reviews on the Platform or the social media or chatgroups or QnA forums or handles maintained by us or if you use voice commands or virtual try and buy or similar feature to shop on the Platform, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems or for internal research and analysis as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- If you enrol into our Loyalty Program or similar programs offered by GetSupp, we will collect and store your personal information such as name, contact number, email address, communication address, date of birth, gender, zip code, lifestyle information, demographic and work details which is provided by you to GetSupp or a third-party business partner that operates online/offline establishments or platforms where you can earn or use the loyalty currencies.
- We also collect your information related to your transactions on GetSupp platform and such third-party business partner platforms. When such third-party business partner collects your personal information directly from you, you will be governed by their privacy policies. GetSupp shall not be responsible for the third-party business partner’s privacy practices or the content of their privacy policies, and we request you to read their privacy policies prior to disclosing any information.
- In addition, we may also collect information pertaining to your location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet; Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications; communications details such as the Metadata and other personal information we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls; Usage data details such as data about how you use our Platform or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
- We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
- We will occasionally ask you to participate in optional surveys conducted either by us or through a third-party market research agency. These surveys may ask you for personal information, contact information, date of birth, demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level), attributes such as your interests, household or lifestyle information, your purchasing behaviour or history, preferences, and other such information that you may choose to provide. The surveys may involve collection of voice data or video recordings, the participation of which would purely be voluntary in nature. We use this data to tailor your experience at our Platform, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
We use your personal information to provide the product and services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers and business partners in handling and fulfilling orders; enhancing customer experience; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions (as per the User Agreement); to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of information.
With your consent, we may have access to your SMS, instant messages, contacts in your directory, location, camera, photo gallery and device information. We may also request you to provide your PAN, GST Number, Government issued ID cards/number and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to: (i) check your eligibility for certain products and services including but not limited to credit and payment products; (ii) issue GST invoice for the products and services purchased for your business requirements; (iii) enhance your experience on the Platform and provide you access to the Products and Services being offered by us, sellers, affiliates or lending partners. You understand that your access to these Products/Services may be affected in the event consent is not provided to us.
In our efforts to continually improve our Product and Service offerings, we and our Affiliates collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Platform. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information internally within GetSupp group companies, Affiliates, related companies and with other third parties for purposes of providing Products and Services offered on the Platform. These entities and Affiliates may share such information with their affiliates, business partners and other third parties for the purpose of providing you their Products and Services and may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as sellers, vendors, service providers, consultants, business partners. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to the Products and Services offered on our Platform; for fulfilment of your orders; delivery of Products and Services; for enhancing your experience; for providing feedback on products; to collect payments from you; to comply with our legal obligations; to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors and improve usability and effectiveness of GetSupp; to communicate with you about Products, orders and Services; to conduct market research or surveys; to enforce our User Agreement; to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities; to recommend features, Products and Services that might be of interest to you, to identify preferences and personalise your experience at GetSupp; to analyse data; for customer service assistance; to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our product and services.
Links to Other Sites
References on the Platform to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. This does not in any way constitute or imply GetSupp endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service or any association and relationship between GetSupp and those third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
We are not responsible for the content of any third party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. We do not assume any responsibility for examining or evaluating the offerings of the off-websites pages or any other websites linked from the Site/App. We shall not be responsible for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit via the Site/App.
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorised access. However, by using the Platform, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
As effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications after setting up an account with us. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us, then please login into the Notification Preference page of Platform to unsubscribe/opt-out.
Advertisements on Platform
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Platform. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
We understand that when you interact with GetSupp, you have rights over your personal information. We take every reasonable step to ensure that your personal information that we process is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and any of your personal information that we process that you inform us is inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are processed) is erased or rectified. You may access, correct, and update your personal information directly through the functionalities provided on the Platform. You may delete certain non-mandatory information by logging into our website and visiting Profile and Settings sections. You can also write to us at the contact information provided below to assist you with these requests.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
If you initially permit the collection of any information, you can later disable it by changing the settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr Akhtar Mohammed
Designation: Operations Manager
GetSupp Technologies Pvt Ltd
2724, 3rd floor, 31st main,
HSR Layout, Bangalore
Karnataka, India, 560102.
Phone: +91 82995 77566
Email: [email protected]
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)
You can reach our customer support team to address any of your queries or complaints related to product and services on [email protected]